Fully-Automatic Cheese Waxing Systems
Automated Cheese Waxing Systems are ideal for medium and large cheese producers to cost effectively and rapidly wax cheese pieces, blocks and wheels. An Automated Waxonator ™ System enables cheese companies to wax more cheese in less time with fewer operators.
The ChocoMa Cheese Waxing System allows cheese producers and distributors to more cost effectively and efficiently wax cheese. An Automated System is comprised of two Waxing Machines, Two or more Wax Vat(s), Two Wax Pumps, and two Exit Cooling Conveyors.
The system is available in two standard widths 15.7” (400 mm) and 12.7” (320 mm). A wax vat is necessary for each unique wax color to be used with the system. Several exit conveyor options are available for product cooling including: ambient air, chilled belt, and forced air cooling tunnels. Conveyors are available in various standard lengths and are customizable to accommodate specific customer plant layout requirements.
Valcour Process Technologies is the Exclusive ChocoMa (Copenhagen, Denmark) Distributor for the United States and Canadian Cheese Waxing Markets. Valcour offers pre-sale application support, start-up assistance, and after sale service and support for ChocoMa Cheese Waxing Systems.
- Fully Automatic Waxing of Cheese Blocks and Wheels.
- Dramatically Improves Waxing Operation Worker Productivity.
- Reduces Overall Cheese Waxing Process Operational Costs.
- Provides Greater Waxing Process Flexibility for Different Products.
- Exit Cooling Conveyors (ambient air curing) and Cooling Tunnels (forced air curing) Available.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- One Wax Vat Required for Each Wax Color Utilized.
- 230 or 460 Volt Operation
- 400 or 320 mm (15.7 or 12.7 inches) Wide Belt Options
- Ambient Air Cooled Exit Conveyors
- Forced Air Cooling Tunnel
- Extra Wax Pump(s) for Rapid Color Changeovers
- Extra Wax Vats for Additional Colors