Dima Automatic Mozzarella Loading, Counting and Weighing Systems to Feed Packaging Machines
DIMA proposes a wide and highly specialized offer in the automation of the phase that precedes the proper mozzarella packaging.
This comprises automatic systems for automatic loading, piece counting, automatic and continuous weighing of mozzarella to feed the packaging machines.
These DIMA brand systems are designed and manufactured to meet any demand of automatic feeding of vertical packaging machines, horizontal packaging machines, thermoforming packaging machines, etc. with mozzarella of any size and for packages with single piece or with automatic counting of the number of pieces required for each package.
- Simple feeders with only one loading race and for only one product size with continuous and for 80 pieces per minute guaranteed operating speed
- Multiple feeders, i.e. with multiple races for one or more product sizes with loading speed from 80 to over 300 pieces per minute
- Feeders for cherry mozzarella from 8/10 grams, able to count up to 200 pieces per minute
- Special and personalized feeders for particular needs of feeders with multiple loading races each equipped with independent movement and control in order to obtain the compensation of eventual missing mozzarellas (DIMA patented system) in case of feeding of multiple packages or in case of contemporaneous discharging in more than one package, thus avoiding empty and underweight packages, while keeping the total automation of the loading system.
- The long-standing experience with this kind of machines allows DIMA to offer an extremely complete range of automatic feeders.
- Automatic loading, piece counting, and continuous weighing of mozzarella
- For vertical packaging machines, horizontal packaging machines, thermoforming packaging machines, etc.
- Multiple model types to meet the demands of any dairy