Cheese Shredding, Crumbling, & Flaking Systems
This shredding system is available as a manual or automatic (self-loading) version. This innovative and unique shredding system can be easily changed (via different shred discs) to produce a variety of different shred profiles as well as grating, crumbling, flaking, and grinding of cheese and other food products. Specific benefits of this system include:
- Sanitary design made of stainless steel for simplified sanitation and maintenance.
- Processes cheese, meat, and other food products.
- No pre-cubing of blocks required for shredding.
- High capacity up to 14,000 pounds per hour (350 40-pound blocks).
- Fully automatic operation with accumulating in-feed conveyor for reduced labor cost.
- Automatically feeds whole or multiple cheese blocks while accepting blocks of different size and shape for simplified product blending.
- USDA and WDATCP accepted design.
- Produces a variety of uniform clean-cut shreds, oval, crescent, full, or "V" shreds from 5/64" to 2" (2 to 50mm).
- Can produce cut profile combinations in one operation.
- 15HP 2-speed or 20HP variable speed motors available.
- All components are quick release for fast setup, dismantling, and maintenance.
- PLC for integration with upstream and downstream processes and equipment.
- Interlocking safety switches on guards and protective cover for operator safety.
- Patented design developed with state-of-the-art technology.
- Optional touch screen control panel.
- Can accept trim pieces or whole blocks.
- Automatic trim bin dumper system option.