The unique mechanical design ensures a minimum of vibrations which contributes to the fantastic accuracy of the DETECTRONIC Speed Check. The various models operate from only 0,2 to 0,5 g resolution, this gives an unprecedented accuracy that meets the highest standards on the market.
The graphical color touch screen display is easy to use and offers a simple user-friendly menu. The CW3 range can be customized easily to suit your applications, with the optimum transport device and reject mechanism.
Whether you require a simple in-line “policeman checkweigher” or a fully-featured system with enhanced statistical analysis, we have a system to suit your requirements.
- Tough and robust structure in Stainless steel
- Cost effective and extreme reliability
- Hygienic design
- Digital load cell signal processing
- OIML R51and EC TAC (MID) approved
- R51 Approved to X(1) e = 0,2 g
- 14”colour touch screen
- Policeman & E weighing SW as standard
- Connection through Ethernet, Wlan and WIFI to PC and printer
- Comprehensive production reports
- Speeds up to 260 packs/min (in operation)
- Ultra-precise, 0,2 and 0,5 g resolution
- Multi product memory wit up to 10.000 programs.
- Weighing up to 1200 and 3000 g.
- Full compliance with HACCP criteria
- Can be equipped to meet e.g. IFS, BRC, M&S requirements
- DETECTRONIC uses only food-compatible parts that are FDA & USDA compliant
- High level of electronic and mechanical reliability
- Worldwide installations